Information We Collect
We collect the following information:
- When you submit an inquiry: we collect your name, location, phone number, email address and other related information.
- When you submit a merchant application: we collect bank account and information about financial institutions where you conduct business.
- When we verify your identity and underwrite your application for an account: we will request additional personal information to confirm your identity and manage our risk. We may ask you for your driver’s license number, social security number, birth date or other personal information. At times we will obtain information about you from third party verification services and credit bureaus.
- When you use our service: we record your account transactions, transaction location, and we may collect information about your computer or access device.
Additional information from or about you may also be collected in other ways, including responses to customer surveys or your communications with our customer service team.
Purpose of Information
We collect your information with the goal of obtaining your merchant services including but not limited to the following:
- Merchant Account
- Web Design and Hosting
- Corporate Filing Services
We use technology to help us collect information
It is important for us to track how our website is used, and we (or our service providers) may place “cookies” on your computer or device. Cookies are small data files that identify you when you use our services. You have the option to decline our cookies by using your browsers settings tools, but this may interfere with your use of our website and services.
Log File Information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you register with or view our site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide you the features and functionality of the Service, and may share it with our trusted third parties, to ensure that you have a safe, high-performance experience when using the Service. When you use the Service, including accepting a payment, requesting funds, contacting customer service or requesting technical support, in addition to many other interactions with Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp, we will apply the information that we have collected. Knowing this information allows us to verify your identity, communicate with you and enforce our agreements with you, as well as secure the best possible experience for all Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp members by ensuring compliance with US state and federal laws and our own policies. We may also use this information to measure how our members use the Service, and improve and enhance our offerings to you.
Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp may use certain information about you without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
Sharing Personal information
- Service providers who provide us a range of essential operational services including fraud prevention, transaction processing, collections, direct marketing, and managed technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Verification services and credit bureaus to underwrite your application for Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp accounts and to comply with our legal credit reporting rights and obligations.
- Financial institutions that allow us to offer your payment processing services, and partner with us to develop new offerings for you and other Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp members.
- Law enforcement authorities or government representatives who may require us to share information in order to comply with court order and other legal mandates, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to report suspicious activities, prevent physical harm, financial loss, or violations of our agreements and policies.
- Other third parties, subject to your prior consent or direction.
Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service, in which case Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your account. You can review and correct the information about you that Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp keeps on file by contacting us as described below.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as described below.
Links to Other Web Sites
Unsubscribe / OPT-OUT
Integrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp may send eNewsletters to you with promotions, educational information, announcements, and special offers.
If you wish not to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 866-925-5007
Contact InformationIntegrated Processing Group LLC DBA: ICorp
5126 Clareton Drive #260
Agoura Hills CA 91301